- The minutes of the meeting shall be confirmed and signed by the chairman of the meeting or the secretary
- To display the minutes of the meeting on the notice board within 21 days after the meeting
- To display a copy of the minutes of any resolution of the JMC passed in accordance with SMA within 21 days after it is passed
- The minutes of the meeting shall be kept displayed on the notice board until it is replaced by a copy of the minutes of the subsequent meeting
- It is recommended to also send the minutes of meeting by email to strata unit owners, for the sake of convenience and efficiency
The strata unit owners shall read the minutes of the meeting to ensure any matters submitted has been discussed at the meeting, be aware of the decision taken and reasons for the decisions taken.
Please follow and like us: