Eric Chow is a tiles expert in Malaysia and runs Tiles Concept Resources (TCR). This is a 3 part series of his expert tile advise for properties.
3) HOW DO I CLEAN MY FLOOR TILES ?
– Gently sweep away sand or debris on tiled surfaces as it can scratch the glaze on tiles.
– Mop regularly with clean water for daily maintenance, or use diluted, generic floor cleaning liquids for routine cleaning.
4) WHAT ELSE SHOULDN’T I DO ?
– Do no drag heavy objects such as crates across surfaces which are bad with tiles not specified for heavy duty use.
– Do not place sharp objects on tiles
5) WHAT SHOULD I DO ?
1.Use floor protectors to prevent furniture legs from scratching the floor.
2.You should follow carefully all manufacturer’s instruction on the application of cleaning agents ,to ensure that maximum results are obtained and damage to tiles surfaces is minimised.
Here are some important points to remember for caring and maintaining your tiles.
Tile Concept Resources (TCR) is a tiles trading company where they supply local manufacturer tiles and imported tiles too. They are tiles consultant where they will come and visit you to provide the right information and the right tiles. TCR work closely with local brand manufacturer whereas they able to get the stocks and deliver to the site on times. Beside that, they also provide custom cut tiles services to follow your spec which is rare in tiles industry. If you are interested, do call Eric Chow 012-3366899 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Address: 37 Jalan Indah 10d, Batu Caves, Selangor